CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cheddar Bread Bowls for Your Fav Chili

Serves: 4

Time: 20 min

Cheddar Bread Bowls

These bread bowls are so easy and I just serve them with my favorite chili that I like to make.

Ingredients:

Cooking spray

1pound fresh or frozen pizza dough, thawed according to package directions. ( I buy made pizza dough from the store but you could make it very easiliy)

1/2 cup shredded Cheddar

Directions:

Divide dough into 4 equal parts and roll each portion into a ball. Place balls on prepared baking sheet, top with shredded cheese and bake for 15 min. (I had to bake for like 20-25 min, depends on oven I guess. But, just so that they are nice and golden and the cheese is crispy and golden). Remove from oven and when cool enough to handle, cut a small portion from the top of each ball like you would cut a pumkin top off. Spoon your favorite homemade chili into bowl ..top it and enjoy.

1 comments:

Heather said...

MMMm... that sounds good. Ill serve it with my next chili or potatoe soup.